- Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast database
Database contains all relevant information about proteins identified from Arabidopsis thaliana
chloroplasts by a shotgun proteomics approach
[please cite: T. Kleffmann,
D. Russenberger, A. von Zychlinski, W. Christopher, K. Sjolander, W. Gruissem and S. Baginsky.
The Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast proteome reveals pathway abundance and novel protein functions
(Current Biology (2004) 14, 354-362 )].
For data search and output the relevant fields have to be checked.
Fields contain the following information:
- - Gene ID: Arabidopsis thaliana gene identifier from the TIGR database
(The Institute of Genomic Research: http://www.tigr.org)
- - Protein Description: Contains protein annotation
- - Sequence: Amino acid sequence of identified protein from the TIGR database
- - Fractionation: Fractionation strategy MDC-pre-fractionation by multidimensional chromatography
ENV-pre-fractionation by envelope membrane preparation
- - TargetP: Prediction of subcellular localization of identified protein by TargetP
- - RNA Exp: arbitrary RNA expression level of the identified protein on the Affymetrix GeneChip® (data were normalized using a target value of 1000)
- - RNA Exp det: contains the detection calls A-absent (p-value > 0.6), P-present (p-value <= 0.5) and M-marginal (p-value between 0.5 and 0.6).
- - Relative protein abundance [No of Ions/MW]: The number of identified tryptic peptides per protein, divided by its molecular mass
provides a semiquantitatve value for the relative abundance of each protein (for review see: Greenbaum et al., Comparing protein
abundance and mRNA expression levels on a genomic scale. Genome Biol. 2003; 4, 117)
!!! Dieses Dokument stammt aus dem ETH Web-Archiv
und wird nicht mehr gepflegt !!!
!!! This document is stored in the ETH Web archive
and is no longer maintained !!!